· Ensure all nursing staff delivers quality patient care and proactive attitude towards the clients.
· Evaluate nursing activities to ensure utmost patient care, good employee relations and operational efficiency.
· Act as a Liaison Officer for the facility when the need arises.
Handles complaints and response when required.
the operational systems, service processes and policies in support of Nursing
Department’s mission. More specifically to support better management reporting,
information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
· Establish KPIs that are relevant to the business and monitor.
· Selects and assigns staff, ensuring equal employment opportunity in hiring and promotion.
activities by scheduling working assignments, setting priorities, and directing
the work of subordinate employees.
staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
and participates in the provision of general nursing care services.
admissions, conducts assessment of client’s needs, and initiates nursing care
· Performs nursing role when needed.
Participates in clinical conferences, workshops, seminars,
and nursing-related forums.
· Assists keeping facility clean, neat, and safe.