· Develop, direct and implement the business strategy.
· Plan, direct and administer the organisation's activities to achieve stated/agreed targets and standards for financial performance, quality, and legislative adherence.
· Maintain and develop organisational culture, values and reputation in the Hospital, and with all staff, patients, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
· Work with Provincial and Federal health/regulatory bodies to determine obligatory policies and procedures and ensure the Hospital’s adherence to these.
· Identify business development opportunities, and prepare feasibility studies for their successful implementation.
· Develop in liaison with the Medical Director and Business Development/Marketing Manager in the marketing strategy for the Hospital.
· Ensure the successful implementation of the marketing strategy.
· Negotiate and direct building improvements and the addition of new equipment according to need and the approved business plan.
· Manage, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
· Ensure the highest standard of delivery of all non-clinical elements required for patient satisfaction.
· Ensure accurate and timely preparation of annual budgets incorporating cash flow requirements, capital expenditure, business development and forecast hospital growth.
· Improve and maintain delivery of the health service by planning the services and accounting for the cost of care and the distribution of staff.
Manage and direct functions and performance of
the Administration Staff, and liaise closely with the Medical Director for
performance of the medical staff.