Chief Operation Officer (COO)
- Ensures that day-to-day operational activities of SATHAPANA Limited (MYANMAR) run smoothly in sustainable manner;
- Ensure that all operational management frameworks, especially lending operation, are developed in sound practices of risk management aspect and fully complied with the Central Bank’s regulation and context of the operating country.
- Ensures that capacity and talent development programs are adequately provided to operation personnel especially Burmese employees.
- Ensures that the collective market information is provided timely and adequately to the Executive Committee and/or Board of Directors.
- Ensures that the existing products and services are enhanced and the new products and services are introduced in line with market demand and strategic plan.
- Ensures that the company’s outreach and operational areas are expanded to the right market and direction reaching the target clientele;
- Ensures that the operational budgets are maintained and achieved as per business planning development;Ensures that all aspects of institution activities obtain maximum profit in the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees and public;
Perform other duties as required.
§ Bachelor degree of business administration or equivalent degree
§ 5 years leadership experiences in microfinance industry
§ Strong leadership and interpersonal skill
§ Good English language and computer skills