· Design and architect efficient software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
· Research and evaluate current or emerging technologies and consider their costs, compatibility, portability, security, performance, scalability or usability in order to incorporate them into the solutions as appropriate
· To be agile and manage all the above-mentioned activities for multiple ongoing projects at the same time
· Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
· Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in performing system analysis and evaluation
- Expertise in web application technologies including Asp.Net, Node JS, REST Web Services with .Net Core
- Experience in AWS managed services and offerings including Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, Beanstalk, RDS and EC2
- Strong knowledge of MSSQL, optimize stored procedures
- Experience in source control management, GitHub
- Experience leading teams of developers and engineers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Passionate in learning new technologies and building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices