DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teach Chinese language to students according to school policies.
- Develop interactive instructional programs to engage students in learning process.
- Prepare instruction materials based on student learning styles and interests.
- Update course materials based on changing curriculum plan.
- Maintain student attendance and academic records.
- Create structured, positive, and learning environment for students.
- Communicate professionally with parents regarding their children’s performance.
- Participate in staff meetings, conferences, workshops, school committees and team teachings.
- Monitor student’s academic performance and provide feedback to improve student learning and developmental skills.
- Maintain strong and positive working relationships with students, parents and other teaching staffs.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Teaching Certificates
Experience: Prefers 2 year classroom teaching experience