Job Title : Civil Engineer
Department : Power Systems (Engineering & Construction)
Reports to : Head of Department
Civil Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of three years’ construction Experience may be strongly desired.
- Experience in QC Work is desired.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, ETABS and STAAD.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
- Able to travel as required.
Civil Engineer Responsibilities:
- Preparing project bids and reports.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, plans, and other relevant information for project planning.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Developing detailed designs and drawings using computer-aided design (CAD) for Control Building, Staff Housing, Concrete Road, Switchyard Foundation Works, etc.,
- Providing estimates for projects.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines).
- Manage, supervise and visit contractors on site and advise on civil engineering issues. (resolving design and development problems).
- Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Perform tests on soils and materials to ensure quality for projects.
- Liaising with architects, subcontractors, consultants, QC teams, co-workers and clients.
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring it meets legal and health and safety requirements.
- Schedule and adjust each stage of the project to meet time and budget targets.
- Working on-site in all weathers or in an office.
RGK+Z&A Group is from Singapore - Myanmar with diverse business interests, having its footprints in Power, HVAC, Medical Systems, Electronics, Transport and Environmental. Started as an Engineering firm since 1996 for the Electric Power Market of Myanmar and has expanded the business with the various opportunities & needs of the Country development and infrastructure. Today, RGK+Z&A Group, with different business units, has an annual Turnover about 100 Million USD.