- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Providing estimates for projects.
- Making engineering tests on soils and materials to ensure quality.
- Communicating well with internal & external partners.
- Monitoring project progress and ensuring it meets legal and health and safety requirements.
- Working on-site in all weathers or in an office.
- Performing other duties assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum (3) years experience in a related field.
- Experience in QC Work is preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good at time management skills to ensure the deadlines are met.