Role and Responsibilities
· Understand survey concept.
· Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
· Supervising contracted staff
· Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
· Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
· Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
· Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork.
· Execution and Supervision of total construction work of Foundation.
· Management of labors as per requirement of site.
· Studying drawings and communicating with HO Design Cell in case of any discrepancy.
· Checking of contractor’s / sub-contractor’s Progress.
· Preparing & Checking of BBS.
· Allocation of materials to contractors / sub-contractors.
· Conduct Joint Quality Inspection with Client/ Consultants
· Perform engineering duties in site level planning, execution & supervision of Civil Structures.
· Follow and act according to Superior Instructions.
Qualification / Education required
· Diploma Civil Engineering having at least 5 years of working experience in EPC industry- Power Transmission and distribution. Must have handled either EPC Power Substation / Transmission line Construction projects, at least 132 kV or above voltage rating (minimum 3 projects.