- Effectively manage for claims transactions, review, and processing
- Decide to pay a claim within the authority limit and make recommendations for cases above the limits
- Investigate or raise triggers for suspicious claim
- Collaborate with agents, clients and other key stakeholders regarding claim decisions, policy
- provisions, coverage, etc.
- Work with and in support of underwriting business, claims to ensure the production goals can be executed upon in a cost and efficiency effective manner
- Provide training as necessary to all internal and external stakeholder
- Customer orientation & balance the risk due diligence for paying the right claim to the right person
- Execute to pay all genuine claims within predefined turnaround time
- Provide claims management report to senior management.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, Medicine, or any bachelor’s degree
- Similar 5-year experience in Credit Risk Appraisal in banks home loan/personal loan
- Able to work under pressure with defined timelines
- Should be able to find solutions with the given framework
- Good verbal and written communication skills, English is preferable