· Clean, dust, and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies.
· Mix the cleaning liquids in correct and safe quantities.
· Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out before the day begins.
· Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials.
· Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off.
· Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
· Properly clean and maintain the office kitchen and equipment.
· Wash down restrooms and ensure they are correctly sanitized.
· Replenish towels, soap, and toilet paper in bathrooms regularly.
· Wipe down walls, doors, and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth.
· Apply sealant to floors.
· Brush and mop internal entrance stairs and first floor stairways
· Properly clean all the areas around the office, such as walkways and parking lots.
· Move around heavy equipment and furniture for storage or rearranging.
· Performing maintenance activities related to cleaning (e.g. maintaining cleaning machinery)
· Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues.
· Lock the office properly at the end of the day.
· Coordinating with other Cleaners to keep your business clean.
· Follow all health and safety regulations
· Keep a check on cleaning stock levels and inform to Admin Assistant of low stock levels (eg. cleaning products)
· Carry out routine administrative tasks required from time to time eg. Checking off cleaning tasks on daily cleaning specification sheets.
· Middle school degree
· Proven working experience as a cleaner
· Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery (eg. Vacuum cleaner)
· Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
· Ability to follow health and safety standard.
· Good interpersonal skills
· Can work to a fixed time schedule.