- Specifying, Building testing, developing, deploying, maintaining, supporting and debugging cloud-based applications.
- A cloud software developer designs and develops secure cloud applications, services, and products analyzing,creating and maintaining cloud systems
- Performing Security Checks
- Preparing estimates and providing quotation on different projects.
- To improve Cloud Data Architecture
- Build and Maintain a scalable data analysis pipeline
- Provide data engineers with tools for elaborating large datasets
- Drive the design, implementation, and adoption of our new data ingestion cloud infrastructure
- Ability to estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Ability to deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other relevant IT degree.
- 2 to 3 years in similar position and 3 to 5 years in related fields.
- Has prior experience as a Cloud/DevOps/Infrastructure engineer, preferably in AWS and/or GCP
- Skills for developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications
- Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers
- Knowhow to implement and control the flow of data, to and from a service provider
- Experience in monitoring and auditing systems
- Understanding of application life cycle management
- Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
- Ability to code to implement essential security measures
- Skills in writing, correcting and debugging code modules
- Understanding in the use of containers in development processes
- Experiences and proven track record in the related field is essential.