1. JOB SUMMARY
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Leader, the CMMS Executive performs asset management, work planning, and spare parts inventory by maintaining the CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) for the terminal. Job scope includes initial setup of system and continuous administration of the system.
2. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
TASKS TO BE CONDUCTED
· Responsible for the administration of the entire CMMS system.
· Input of terminal entire asset list into the system.
· Adding on to the terminal asset list when required.
· Provide preventive maintenance work schedule and planning to the Maintenance team as per CMMS system.
· Manage work order in the system for repair & maintenance and ensure proper creation, planning, updating, and timely closure for all maintenance work orders.
· Retrive historical data of equipment when necessary.
· Perform spare parts inventory management and auditing and publish spare part cycle count results.
· Support the investigation of premature equipment failure.
· Perform housekeeping and ensure the work area is neat and clean at all times.
· Perform data analysis and provide trending and metrics for the suggestion of enhancement for maintenance related operations.
· Be part of the terminal Emergency response team and safeguarding the Terminal assets and coordinating fire and safety-operations during emergencies.
· Achieve Key Performance Index set out by the management
· Data accuracy in CMMS
· Work orders, scheduled, completed, and overdue
· Dashboard built with KPI tracked 100%
· Positive feedback from fellow employees for the successful completion of tasks
3. COMPETENCY AND EXPERIENCE
· Experience in computer usage and CMMS system.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Work collaboratively with fellow employees and others to achieve identified goals and objectives.
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Independent judgement
· Experience with maintenance jobs in an oil refinery, chemical process plant, electric utility or electrical distribution equipment and/or have completed an industrial apprenticeship, certification, or associate degree program.
4. EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
· Technical Certificate or High School.
· At least 2 years' capacity as Maintenance Administrator (or equivalent) in the Oil Terminal Industry.