Collection Team Officer
Knowledge & Skills
• Manage time effectively and work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Team player willing and able to collaborate with associates at all levels
• Possess professionalism and integrity in dealings with peers and customers
• Be able to identify process improvement opportunities
• Motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
• Be able to understand the procedures, perform mathematical calculations and learn the process of legal action
• Some travel required.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and take quick actions based on importance/urgency.
• Possess good analytical and critical thinking.
• Able to assist team and management.
Education & Special Training
• Graduated: Bachelor's degree
• PC skills – Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Email
• Documentation skills – able to write official letters, emails in simple English.
• Good typing speed in both English and Burmese (Myanmar Fonts)
• Min. 1 year experience in any business operation
• Prior collection experience preferred but not essential