- Primary responsibility is the process of buying and tracking orders until arriving to final destination
Updating price lists from suppliers
- Check invoices against purchase orders
- Breaking down of amounts received on specific orders, for preparation of the sales report(master sheet)
- Preparation of perform as to the extent that the orders are arriving.
Request credit note for any differences between orders and goods received and follow up to the approval of credit note
- Elaboration of sales report to suppliers, to be approved by management
- Communication and updating the status of purchase orders to different clients
Update purchase order information in the system
Managing business-as-usual tasks, such as filing, scanning, copying, researching, etc.
Perform other allowable duties as assigned by management
Proficiency with Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must be highly organized and able to tackle multiple tasks.
Knowledge and experience of database systems.
Must be Bilingual English/Burmese
Experience answering telephone inquiries, invoice processing and office organization
Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow