Duties and Responsibilities Key functions:
❖ Support to RfP-Myanmar advocacy and campaigns;
❖ Build communications with implementing partnerships, social media teams and other stakeholders;
❖ Produce information materials and oversee and maintain online outreach for community;
❖ Liaise closely with Nyein Chan Metta (RfP-M) network members and staff;
▪ Plan and implement communications components of Nyein Chan Metta (RfP-M)
▪ Develop and maintain a database of potential and current constituents and partners
▪ Provide timely information and updates to constituents
▪ Organize online and on ground meetings (mostly online during COVID-19 pandemic)
▪ Maintain and update RfP-M’s social media accounts (Facebook, youTube pages etc…)
▪ Liaise with local and international partners on existing projects; develop new partnerships and participate in sector working groups.
▪ Respond to requests from the Program Department in a timely manner,...