Duties and Responsibilities
● Manage and supervise all COVID-19 related activities at the community center and develop
● Supervise the community workers in delivering COVID-19 testing services effectively and be
responsible for their safety.
● Supervise the community workers in planning & conducting health education activities for
the local community.
● Approve referral of COVID-19 positive patients in collaboration with the local CBO or CSO.
● Collect project related information from community workers and submit the monthly reports
to Yangon Program Team.
● Be responsible for the financial and data management of the entire center.
● Be responsible to meet projected objectives assigned by SARA EC and funding agency to
assist for overall management and coordination where and whenever necessary.
Skills and Requirements
University degree in relevant field. Medical-related background preferred.
Must be native residing in native project site and can speak and understand the local
Must have good background of health-related knowledge especially in HIV/AIDS, drug
abuse and COVID-19.
Good interpersonal communication skills and data management skills.
Good commitment to assigned tasks and duties.