Duties and Responsibilities
● Report to the Community Supervisor for day-to-day activities.
● Be mainly responsible for seeking COVID-19 cases and mobile testing or testing at the
community mobilization centre, IEC distribution and referrals of the cases to the centre.
● Assist in the functions of the Centre as directed by the Community Supervisor.
● Conduct all forms of Health education sessions of COVID-19 in collaboration with the other
local CSO, CBO and Community Supervisor.
● Conduct follow-up activities of COVID-19 positive cases.
● Be responsible to clean the office and office compound with disinfectants.
● Work closely with the Community Supervisor to contact and trace the COVID-19 cases.
● Record the movements of visitors and register in the record book (reception duty).
● Fill in log sheet concerning vehicle mile list, fuel and MIS Data Forms.
● Be responsible for reporting to Community Supervisor about the site’s situation of COVID19
● Be responsible to take the administrative tasks and other duties assigned by SARA EC and
funding agency to assist with overall management and coordination where and whenever
Skills and requirements
● Middle school or high school education level (Undergraduate).
● Have knowledge of COVID-19.
● Must be native residing in native project site and can speak and understand the local
● Good communication and interpersonal skills.
● Good teamwork.