AML & Compliance Officer (Head Office)
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Liaison with internal and external related party for the compliance functions.
- Perform all related AML activities and report to respective area and directive manager.
- Transferring not ordinary form of the large amount of transfer without proving background business.
- A managing system must have to determine a benefactor or one who connects and done is neither powerful men in local and abroad or international ones.
- Taking action activities to inspect the wealth and the source of currency.
- In department, lay implement down procedures, programmed (plans) instructions
- in order to less AML/CPT harms.
- Doing the tasks, essential documents, records and accounts collecting from needed department.
- From any staffs, to demand necessary facts, explanation reports and documents if needed.
- Reporting to the currency intelligence committee. (association) for transferring articles or currency, the amount of fix prices by committee or over.
- In only a person or other one or delegate transfer any amount of money to other association that has been done a day or more to report the currency intelligence committee (association)
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by direct manager.
- Responsible for solving problems in duty and immediately report to direct manager about the problems for solutions.
- To comply with the rules and regulations.
- Good customer service with highly respect.
• Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in a compliance officer role.
• Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
• Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
• Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
• Quick learner on policies, procedures and regulation of government.
• Good Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
• Strong skills in preparing power point to present it professionally.
• Proactive, flexible and a good team player.
• Ability on problem solving and good communication skills.
• Good behavior, highly commitment and Well-disciplined.