Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze the material and equipment costs during the p reconstruction phase and construction phase.
- · Set up Method of Statement & Work Instruction and manage the construction accordingly at all time.
- · Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- · Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with project specification & requirements and safety codes, and other regulations.
- · Efficiently manage the cost, resources, time and quality of the project.
- · Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- · Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
- · Coordinate all daily construction activities and training for crews and subcontractors.
- · Contribute to the coordination and completion of well work-overs, while maintaining an aggressive construction schedule.
- · Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- · Confer with director and, management team to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- · Demonstrate professional communication skills with subcontractors, clients, colleagues and all concerned parties.
- · Inspect construction activities on a regular basis to ensure the work conforms to specifications, budget, schedule and initiate any repair or replacement needs and/or adjustment of working procedures.
- · Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- · Must have any related degree.
- · 8 to 10 years related working experience in oversea/local.
- · Must have relevant experience of working with Foreigners / Foreign companies.
- · Deep knowledge regarding safety standards and procedures.
- · Excellent analytical and observation skills.
- · Follow policies and procedures. Support company goals and values.
- · Excellent computer skills in MS office Suite and Auto-Cad.
- · Familiar with construction and project management software programs.
- · Fluent in English 4 Skills.
- · Able to work under pressure.
- · Must be able to travel and reside at construction sites.