ActionAid Myanmar is a leading feminist organization working towards social justice,
gender equality and poverty eradication, operating in Myanmar since 2006. We have a
strong commitment to the empowerment and leadership of women and youth through
community-led, participatory development processes that influence policies nationally and
internationally. In 2020 alone, over 3.8 million people from different states and regions of
Myanmar have benefitted from our operations.
2. Objectives of the Work
Develop an extensive proposal for institutional funding.
3. Scope of Work, Specific Duties and Responsibilities, Schedule of Work
The Consultant is required to produce an extensive proposal, successfully incorporating various
elements across thematic areas, including governance, civic society and civic space and women’s
rights and women’s leadership.
4. Qualification Requirement
Education: Master’s degree in a related field, or relevant experience in lieu of.
• Extensive and demonstratable experience in conception and design of proposals for
• Experience in the fields of governance, civic space, women’s rights and women’s
leadership. Additional knowledge of media and research will be a plus.
• Extensive experience working with civil society in Myanmar and excellent
knowledge of Myanmar context in the fields mentioned above.
Language: Fluent in English