▪ You will work with the ICRC Health Department and the selected hospital(s) authorities, to carry out
trainings with a focus on Nursing staffs. The training component will include Theory and Practical
sessions on clinical and nursing management of patients - Emergency Care, Reproductive Health
Care, and Nursing Care.
▪ You will assist with the continuation of onsite practical sessions in the hospital(s) to ensure that
nursing theoretical training is put into practice in the hospital(s) through the daily presence with a
focus on teamwork, systematic assessment and management of patients, emergency preparedness
and safety of the clinical area.
▪ You will provide the ICRC with monthly reports on all activities carried out including the number of
participants in each training session.
▪ You will provide the necessary documents accounting/justifications for the expenditures related to
the clause (ICRC contribution).
▪ You will contribute to and support the hospital staff in implementing a system of standardized
patient documentation to improve the quality of data collection.
▪ You will ensure timely submission of reports and statistics (MAD Hosp. and other relevant statistics)
to the ICRC Health Program Manager for technical and institutional reporting and ad-hoc
contribution to reports and statistics as required.
Requirements and experience
▪ University degree in Nursing.
▪ At least 8 years’ experience in the field of profession (well experienced nearly retired or retired
person would be great).
▪ Valid Nursing license, registered with Nursing council.
▪ Knowledge in public health and local health services (Kachin State).
▪ Excellent Communication skills.
▪ Verifiable experience in Training.
▪ Fluent in written and spoken Myanmar, Jinghpaw and English.
▪ Good knowledge on computer application.
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, and proactive attitude.
▪ Effective communication, networking and listening skills.
▪ People person and genuine sense of empathy.
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools.
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities.
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion.
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment.
▪ Good understanding of the armed conflict dynamic affecting Kachin State and its humanitarian
▪ A unique and rewarding opportunity to help the victims of violence in a fast-paced environment.
▪ Initial training and on-boarding organized.
▪ A six months mission.
▪ A competitive compensation package including medical coverage and transportation allowances.
▪ A two weeks training opportunity to develop and strengthen the quality of the services provided to