Main Areas of Responsibility
- Work in close collaboration with Consumer Strategy Manager & Consumer & Trade Strategy Lead in order to ensure alignment with the market and integrated activities. Analyze market dynamics and provide strategic recommendations on JTI action plans in terms of consumer marketing. Develop a powerful, clear and consistent BTL communication through consumer centric approach, and activation strategy and relevant area specific activation approach to strengthen brand equity and ensure alignment to brand positioning. Drive the development of the leisure and HORECA channel strategy.
- Ensure effective collaboration with consumer activation team, field teams and marketing teams in order to achieve effective implementation and alignment with the market and integrated activities. Ensure effective agency management and coordination to support activations.
- Responsible for excellent execution's of activations. Provide activations effectiveness measurement (PEM) through regular analysis of key performance indicator (KPI) and suggest improvement in activation development and planning based on key learnings. Manage timeline and investment priorities.
- Maintain and regularly update outlet information to support channel communication planning. Must be able to travel frequently to assigned areas.
Education : Minimum bachelor degree in marketing or related field.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 3 years Experience in marketing communication and digital marketing with FMCG companies or advertising agencies.
- Agency experience with digital background is a plu.
- Consumer marketing knowledge and Consumer relationship.
- Good project management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent creative mindset with a can-do attitude
Language Skills : Fluency in Burmese & English.
Functional Skills :
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Creative solution
- Digital savvy