- Serve as developing and executing best-in-class social strategy and programs in alignment with brand strategy and objectives with a shared goal to increase engagement and drive organic social and foot traffic to the website and outlets.
- Define and establish social content calendar for the brand including developing content concepts from idea to execution.
- Plan and create dynamic written, graphic and video content throughout all communication touch points and align with brand tone of voice across social media platforms, email marketing, weekly newsletters and blogs, and e-commerce.
- Ensure all marketing activities such as new product launches, promotions, regional holidays, social and offline campaigns etc are included and communicated effectively.
- Maintain and communicate defined brand voice, visual aesthetic and mission to internal and external contact.
- Ensuring all customer digital touch points are updated with latest marketing campaign or current seasonal imagery.
- Collaborating with designer for illustrating articles.
- Partner with digital marketing and analyst to ideate and execute on social-focused initiatives and to improve and refine reach and results across all social platforms.
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content.
- Provide social insight and point of view in the development of 360 planning, calendaring, and guidelines for brand marketing campaigns and programs
- Work closely with Digital Marketing to provide ad-hoc weekly and monthly analysis on qualitative and quantitative performance and recommendations for optimizations.
- Other duties as assigned
3+ year Prior experience as a Copywriter, Content Creator or a similar role in fashion industry.
- Stay up-to-date on industry related trends, new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity, and other social media leaders to best leverage technology and trends.
- Able to put together and style fashion looks that are relevant and on trend
- Ability to fact-check long content pieces
- Fluent in English and Burmese both written and spoken (Mandatory).
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details.
Team player with positive “can-do” attitude.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment.
Self-motivated with strong communication skills.
Be able and willing to travel and work over-time as and when required.