Contract Management, proposing solutions and Project Management teams to support contract compliance.Commercial negotiation with Government Departments, Agent, other Companies etc.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
1. Participate in the whole bidding procedure, contract drafting, reviewing, editing, negotiating, commenting and signing process.
2. Participates in Contract Management, proposing solutions and Project Management teams to support contract compliance.
3. Commercial negotiation with Government Departments, Agent, other Companies etc.
4. Commercial Correspondence preparation, revision etc.
5. Financial Data analyze and statistics.
6. Other job-related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Excellent English and Chinese in writing, Speaking and Listening.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, contract management, law or related field.
3. Above 2 years of Working knowledge of Contract and Commercial Management experience.
4. Specialized Commercial negotiation, communication skills.
5. Able to travel to project areas.
6. Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
7. Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents.