To assist the Manager, Learning & Development in the successful implementation of L&D strategies
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Any bachelor's degree holder
- Must have 2 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Intermediate level of English language (4 skills)
- Problem-solving skills
- Good Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work closely with L&D manager, execute L&D strategies and training programs in both classroom and e-learning for the nationwide population.
- Ensure all targeted employees complete required e-learning programs on Learning Management System.
- Assist in e-learning course completion with technical support and other user manual guidelines.
- To record all completed training programs in the training report and Learning Management System.
- Follow up with learning completion for monthly new joiners.
- Arrange award gifts, trophies, and certificates for DKSH Myanmar initiatives (Fantree Award, Educational Excellence Award, and other engagement activities).
- Supporting any HR-related initiatives.