The Coordinator supports the PIC of Q & E officer to deliver the following duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
· Document Control for all business related documentation to comply with IMS Manual standards
· Inspecting activities, compliance obligations, and services for flaws or defects;
· Ensuring the service process meets the requirements;
· Creating reports of quality control tests;
· Performance of statistical analysis and data analysis.
· Assisting with internal audits programme;
· Fulfilling documentation and reporting requirements.
· Providing advice and information on environmental matters to staff and others as applicable;
· Coordinating environmental issues with employees;
· Identifying and assessing environmental aspects and their impacts;
· Publication of internal communications and environmental newsletters;
· Completion of audits according to the Internal Audit Programme;
- Bachelor's degree holder, prefer in Engineering area
- Minimum 2 years experience in working with similar organizations will be an added advantage;
be able to work independently in a diverse environment
- Intelligent, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Direct experience planning or managing audits is preferred
- Internal Integration and high level communication within team
- Fluently in Myanmar language and English language (four skills)