Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintaining and monitoring project plans and project schedules.
· Ensure timely delivery of site according to project schedule
· Attend project meetings.
· Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
· Resolve operational / site issues and provide administrative support as needed.
· Liaise with sub-contractors, consultants and relevant government office.
· Updating the progress of the works and report to management team.
Skills and Competencies (Requirements)
· B.E, B.Tech, A.G.T.I ( Civil ) or Any Graduated who has strong knowledge and
experiences in Construction field.
· Age Under 35 Years Old.
· At least 3 years experiences in Site Coordination and Management.
· Good in Auto CAD 2D, 3D and Microsoft Office package.
· Good command of English Four Skills.
· Able to travel if necessary. ( Driving License is Advantageous. )