Role Title – Corporate finance - Logistics
About KT Group
The KT Group is a private, family owned and operated diversified business enterprise which was established in the 1950’s. We have grown into a modern Myanmar company that embraces the opportunities for growth but also remembers our deep history and holds respect for the country and her people.
To be a world class organisation nurturing and encouraging the talents of our people who enable us to grow a thriving business committed to building a modern and transparent Myanmar.
We are looking for a Corporate Finance Analyst to help assist our Logistics senior management team with a number of projects.
Scope of Position:
· Manage and lead implementation of the logistics business’s corporate finance/development initiatives / including corporate restructuring, capital raising exercises etc.
· Manage and lead execution of investment, merger & acquisition, joint venture and disposal transactions including planning, coordination, due diligence, valuation, commercial negotiation and structuring, reviewing draft agreements, liaising with external advisors/consultants, documentation etc.
· Undertake strategic, financial and operational reviews on Group’s projects, provide advice on the legal, financial and strategic implications
· Undertake business development activities including developing and building relationships with potential and existing investors as well as joint-venture partners, driving the development and execution of the Group’s overall partnership strategy
· Manage funding requirements of the Group, including delivering competitive and innovative funding for the Group’s projects
· Develop, train and manage analysts
· Undertake any duties / special projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor degree or above
· More than 8 years of relevant work experience (investment banking, financial advisory, corporate finance, deal making etc.)
· Strategic with strong networking, negotiation, documentation and deal closing skills. Demonstrated track record in fund raising, deal negotiations and closing.
· Excellent analytical, financial and communication skills with solid understanding of commercial issues
· Ability to work under pressure and deliver reliable results on time
· High degree of integrity with excellent work ethics
· Substantial experience in the Logistics is strongly preferred
· Experience in leading strategic projects and delivering results in cross-departmental teams
· Fluent in English, and preferably another Asian language