- The Client Advisor (CA) is mainly responsible to attend potential and existing clients with the provision of the financial services offered by the SME Pilot Branch.
- CA covers the whole life cycle of a loan starting with promotion, the selection and evaluation of potential clients but covering
also parts of the monitoring, post disbursement marketing and Delinquency Management phases. The analysis for all loans is based on the CBL technology.
- CA is fully responsible for the growth and the quality of his loan portfolio
- Despite similarities to other departments of the institution, the main difference to these is that the process and workflow of the CA in the SME Pilot Branch is interfered in a higher degree by other positions of our units than in other departments. Interfered mean that these actions carried out by CAs might be supported or taken over, but also controlled by other positions of the SME Pilot Branch such as Internal Support (IS) or Risk Officer (RO)
- Good communication skills and ability to adapt to different types of clients,
- Ability to learn fast, strong will to progress and to improve personal skills of shortfall in those.
- Ability to judge, to take decision quickly and stay firm to this decision.
- Strong logical and critical thinking skills require.
- Fresh University Graduate or at least a good Bachelor Degree from accredited University.
- Ability to speak in English will be an advantage.