Credit Team Leader at Hayman Capital Co., Ltd
Hayman Capital is an investment company based in Singapore. Hayman Capital is recruiting for an experienced, motivated and hands-on Credit Team Leader to join Hayman Capital’s start-up Micro Finance Institution (MFI) in Myanmar.
Job Position: Credit Team Leader (2 Posts)
Reports to: Branch Manager
Department: Credit Department
Location: Nyaung Lay Pin – 1 post, Hinthada - 1 post
Duties & Responsibilities:
Credit Control, Management & Risk
- Consolidate and control loan disbursement to be compliance with credit policy and procedure of Hayman Capital’s credit purpose.
- Responsible for checking loan proposals from Loans Officers and submit them to competent superior for approval.
- Need to lead and control the interest rate calculation, repayment method, collateral analysis, and loan forms filling up.
- Need to make sure there has no fraud for analyzing loan assessment, also manage how to take defensive measures and to avoid serious problems.
- Controlling the arrangement of documents relating with credit, loan collection and managing credit for taking urgent actions.
- Participation in Promotion
- Need to participate in analyzing market demands for sales at the right target and for promotion in order to make customers know that all products and services of Hayman Capital.
- Checking the loan assessments and observing client’s background and character for ensuring the clients have full repayment capacities.
- Need to control all the Loan Officers should not offer loan to customers who are doing illegal business or participate.
- Monitoring the credit report every day and evaluate the balance of portfolio at risk and the trend of credit quality.
- Control and organize the customers’ payment in arrears on time to time. Need to manage and resolving problems on time if any customers are found failure on payment or violation the contracts.
- Make sure all the Loan Officers are not involving for making any contract which is not their authorities.
- Organize and lead to the recovery of default loan as the plan or as accepted by the superior and organize the loan recovery by doing the best in compliance with the Hayman Capital’s operating manual and procedures.
Staff’s Capacities Building
- Need to educate Loan Officers about the credit operating manual, procedures, credit disciplines, laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by direct manager.
- Responsible for solving problems in duty and immediately report to direct manager about the problems for solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Any University Degree;
- At least 3 years of credit supervisor or accountant work experience in a recognized Microfinance;
- In-depth knowledge of the MFI’s credit procedures and policies;
- Team player with coaching skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good communication and organization skills;
- Computer Literacy;
- Prefer in good at English proficiency and communication skills;
- Willingly relocate to other regions;