JD for Customer Experience (CX) Advocate in Myanmar
JustLogin is a leader in providing HR cloud (SaaS) applications such as Payroll, Leave, Time & Attendance Management. Our platform is used by small medium businesses and large multi-national corporations alike and we’ve been a pioneer in the industry for the last 20 years.
You understand the importance of setting up your customers for success (onboard) and the value of resolving issues in the first call (technical support)
We are looking for talented, well-qualified, hungry-to-learn and eager-to-grow individuals to join our expanding Customer Experience team in Myanmar to create unique one-of-a-kind customer experiences with JustLogin. Knowledge of HR processes (in Myanmar) and an understanding of SaaS/Cloud based solutions will be an advantage.
- Measured as a team, reports to a Team Lead
- Perform all administrative and technical activities per client’s unique HR policies and user defined roles to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Handle all 1st level support issues via FAQs / Phone / Tickets / Live Chats within stipulated timeframe
- Document all troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Manage and provide client updates on all escalated (2nd level) support issues till resolved without the need for Team Lead’s intervention
- Perform any other activities as assigned by Team Lead / Department Head
- 80% Support | 20% Onboarding
· Degree preferably in computer science, software engineering or any IT-related course
· Good spoken and written English / Active listening and strong Soft Skills
Meticulous “A” team player - able to work with minimal supervision, multi-task, organize, prioritize and manage time effectively from day one.
· Proven customer support, implementation or onboarding experience will be an advantage.
· Experience with Salesforce.com / Zendesk / Microsoft Teams / Zoom will be an advantage.