· Define customer touch point and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
· Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa
· Supervise the activities of customer experience team to ensure their interaction with customers reflect positively on the company
· Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations and tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
· Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to inquiries. Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
· Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports.
· Performing product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
· Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
· Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience
· Organize training programs for customer experience representatives in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills
· Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
· Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities.
· A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
· At least 5 years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
· Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
· Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
· Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
· Great organizational and time management abilities.
· Superb communication, collaboration, problem-solving skills, and decision-making skills
· Good command over both spoken and written English with Presentation skills.