- Managing overall corporate relationship under his/her portfolio.
- Engaging customers to increase wallet share of products (working capital financing and trade financing), promote sales of new products, handle customer complaints and monitors revenue generated for Bank.
- Understanding the customers’ requirements with good sense of credit assessment and industry trends/risk.
- Providing timely advice to customers from CEO down to junior staff on all banking matters, including regulatory, banking solutions and operational procedures.
- Coordinating with other internal departments to ensure smooth & timely execution of transactions and speedy response to customer needs.
- Submitting call reports, performing credit analysis, preparing credit application papers and other internal reports.
- Adhering strictly to the KPI criteria, goals and objectives.
- Fluency in spoken English and good English writing skills required.
- Good presentation skills and people skills; team player.
- Experience in sales, accounting, business, finance and banking preferred.
- Knowledge in banking and credit (to be provided from on-the-job training).
- Ability to speak another foreign language in particular, Chinese, Korean, Japanese is an added advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably in business, accounting, economics or finance) from an accredited university is preferred.
- Good understanding and knowledge of various banking products and services.