Customer Service Executive
- Responsive of day customers' Inquires and coordinate with operation team to solve all challenges via incoming calls and /or e-mail.
- Maintain tariff in FMIS system, once customer accepted quotation.
- Open job in the system, communicate with operation team members to deliver the shipping instruction from customer within a definite timeline
- Receive booking request from the customer and reply to the customer within a short period.
- Provide truck information, driver contacts and other necessary information to customers. Responsive of day to day customers' inquires and coordinate with operation team to solve all challenges via incoming calls and/ or email
- Prepare verification report before issuing the invoice and send to the customers.
- Check and arrange DO, vouchers properly and send them to customers and verify,
- Handling of claims, complains and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution has been properly put in place and being accepted by customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and properly file documents
- Maintain good relationship and network connections among customers, suppliers, Sales and Marketing, operations, finance and other related parties (e.g follow up with customers clearance agents)
- Provide Customer Services Manager with appropriate and timely reports and analysis to monitor progress of the business
- Prepare payment requests for suppliers and follow up with account to monitor for payment
- Also cooperate with finance and account to monitoring AR invoices and following up for payment
- Understand the overall process, sales and marketing strategies and action plans, FMIŞ and operation process (including port handling and customs clearance procedures for specific accounts) until invoices are paid.
- Assisting in sales department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or equivalent degree
- At least 1-2 years' experience in the related area.
- Knowledge of relevant computer studies (Ms. Word, Excel & Power Point)
- Ability to thrive effectively under pressure.
- Language knowledge (English: 4 skills)
The preferred competencies
- Personality characteristics (patient, poise & tact)
- Adaptability (ability to work under pressure)
- Problem Analysis and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in communication (strong English skill is preferable)
- Teamwork orientation
- Software user friendly