The Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers .
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- To represent the company as the contact person with the customer.
- Monitor and maintain the company’s reputation and upholding the company’s values.
- Responsive of day to day customers inquires and coordinate with operations team to solve all challenges via incoming call and/or email.
- Maintain good relationship and network connections among customers, suppliers, sales & marketing, operations, finance & accounting and other related parties.
- Open job in the system, communicate with operations team members to deliver the order instruction from customer within a definite timeline.
- Prepare verification report before issuing the invoice and send to the customers.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and properly file documents.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow up problems and offer solution.
- Understanding the overall process, Sales & Marketing Strategies & action plan, system and operations process until invoice are paid.
- Cooperate with finance & account to monitor AR invoice and follow up for payment and accrue report.
- Need to go and coordinate with ground operation if necessary as assigned.
- Any Bachelor Degree
- Above 3 years of experience in Customer Service-related field
- Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
- Must have knowledge of transport, warehousing, export & import process
- Proficient computer skills (included Microsoft/Excel etc.)
- Must have Problem Solving Skills with positive mind-set
- Able to work under pressure, adaptability and well organize.
- Software user friendly.