Customer Service Executive responsibilities include, managing incoming calls, dealing with operation team and identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction. Reports to Manager or Head of department.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Collecting Services Orders from Customers via phone or email or other communication channels
- Responsive of day to day customers’ inquiries and manage large amounts of calls
- Reply back to customer about Services Booking Confirmation and share other required information to customer
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Quick Responsiveness to all customers, collogues, management team on time including private time.
- Develop and maintain customer engagement through online and offline channels, optimizing service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Sales & Customer Service team to achieve revenue and sales targets by addressing customers’ requirements
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies by company and team leader
- Understand client needs through regular interaction and recommend
- Build healthy and long term relationships with all business partners
- Any Graduate, preferable in Diploma in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management ,Business Management or equivalent.
- Age between 18 ~ 25 years
- At least 1 years of working experience in logistics field and relevant experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skill in verbal, written communication and negotiation skill
- Willing to work hard, Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Have good English language and computer literate