Customer Service Manager
- Achieves objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing systems & work flows, assuring productivity, quality and providing service standards to customers; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customers and market trends; determining system improvements; implementing changes.
- Responsive challenges via incoming calls and/or e-mail.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers, visiting operational environments, conducting surveys, bench-marking best practices, analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes, monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes timely when needed.
- Maintain tariff in FMIS system, once customer accepted quotation.
- Draw a Booking Plan for MMT and monitor the planning of Trucks.
- Verify the tariff which CS team submit for S&M Director/GM to approve.
- Open job in the system, communicate with operation team members to deliver the shipping instruction from customer within a definite timeline.
- Accomplishes information system and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to the priorities set by GM.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Take ownerships of customers' issues and follow up problems and offer solution.
- Learning about the organization's products or services and keeping up to date the changes to CS & Ops team.
- Discovering and Negotiating with profitable suppliers to secure advantageous terms. •
- Understanding the overall process, Sales & Marketing Strategies & action plans, FMIS and operation process (including port handling and customs clearance procedures for specific accounts) until invoices are paid.
- Also cooperate with finance & account to monitoring AR invoices and following up for payment.
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related fields.
- 2 or 3 years work experience in related field.
- Direct experience working in logistics business/company would be an advantage.
- Excellent internal & external communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English very good level.
The preferred competencies:
- Good & Clear Communication skills
- Leaderships Skill: To motivate the team, work with them to make sure they abide by all company policies and procedures.
- Problem Analysis and Problem Solving Skills
- Decision Making
- Flexibility and Initiative
- Planning & Organizing Skills