▪ Supports specific data collection/data entry exercises upon request;
▪ For “improvised data” (data that is not already available in the delegation’s institutional tools)
participates in data collection, data entry, and data management;
▪ Cleans and prepares “improvised data” for analysis;
▪ Supports colleagues as requested with guiding them on cleaning and preparing data for analysis;
▪ Correction of data when necessary as requested;
Requirements and experience
▪ Have a university degree in a relevant discipline,
▪ At least 2 years’ work experience in a relevant field.
▪ Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and spoke English as well as Myanmar,
▪ Proficiency/expertise in Excel required,
▪ Excellent communication skills, and fluency in written and spoken English as well as Myanmar
▪ Basic knowledge of R/Python/SQL/Java/etc a plus.
▪ Previous ICRC experience is a strong asset, particularly in protection and detention work
▪ Strongly motivated by humanitarian work, and proactive attitude
▪ Effective communication, networking and listening skills
▪ People person and genuine sense of empathy
▪ Autonomous and adaptable, with ability to interact collaboratively in a multidisciplinary and
▪ Excellent writing and summarizing skills, and good knowledge of digital tools
▪ Robust organizational and prioritization capacities
▪ Capacity to exercise discretion
▪ Capacity to work under pressure in an armed conflict affected area and remote environment
▪ A unique and rewarding opportunity to help the victims of violence in a fast-paced environment
▪ Initial training and on-boarding organized
▪ A 12-month contract extendable
▪ A competitive compensation package including medical coverage and transportation allowances.
▪ A training opportunity to develop and strengthen the quality of the services provided to our
beneficiaries as well as to support our staff members’ professional and personal development.