1. Assist M&E officer in the design and development of new databases, modification of
2. Enter project data in the database appropriately and on a regular basis
3. Take responsibilities for compilation of data, completion of data, data cleaning and data
4. Perform data backup every day
5. Check and finalize entering monthly project indicators data of the month.
6. Systematically keep all project data soft files under the supervision of M&E Officer
7. Record the participant lists; meeting minutes and any related documents for respective
project activities for M & E purpose
8. Check, clean and finalize monthly project data inputs
9. Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progressive data.
10. Keep the project information in optimal condition with the help of a part time IT
1. Assist the M&E Officer in the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports
2. Report immediately to the M&E officer any issues related to data and database
Skills and Requirements
Education - Any Degree Holder with computer skills and IT will be an asset
Experience- at least 1 year experience in data entry, clerical or secretarial position with
exposure to data and information collection and data entry, data combination and data
Must have good computer skills in MS office
Languages - Fair knowledge of listening and speaking English
Ability to work systematically, accurately, independently and under pressure.
Able to travel to field (Project Areas)
Flexibility - ability to work with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural people, open-minded,
good communication skills, ability to listen, diplomacy
Good interpersonal communication skills
Respect and regard Myanmar Health Assistant Association (MHAA) Policy
Follow the HR rules and regulations of MHAA with the direct supervision of PMU.