Flymya’s operation largely relies on high-quality data analysis and reports. Join the team if you want to become an all-around Data & Reporting professional.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
In your role as Data Associate, you will be given the opportunity to support and learn about all disciplines in the Flymya Data & Reporting team from gathering data, analysing data, and interpreting the findings with visualisation inclusive sales analysis, operation analysis, campaign & commercial analysis, and market analysis. The team will help you learn and grow into an all-around Data & Reporting team member.
- At least one year of experience in data & commercial environment with end-to-end analytical processes
- Able to work independently or as a team: a positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Highly motivated to liaise with business stakeholders, product marketers, product managers, and customer success team members.
- Good attention to detail, strong intuition, and confidence to present data findings & reports
- Awareness of data ethics and the importance of data confidentiality in the organization
- Strong understanding of data analysis with Advanced Formulas in Google Sheets and SQL
- Experience with Data Visualisation Techniques & Tools (Spreadsheet Dashboard, Google Data Studio)
- Good knowledge of the Google Suite (Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Meet, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Knowledge of additional analytical tools(eg. Google Analytics, etc) is a bonus
What we offer
- A Dynamic and Innovative Environment to learn
- Great mentorship and training opportunities with a structural roadmap
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Based in Yangon (or able to relocate)
- A test will be part of the recruiting process