Key Objectives and Responsibilities in general;
Implementation of well-functioning data collection/reporting systems meeting the organisation’s needs in
operational management and project output reporting , Accurate and timely delivery of reports, Supervision of
data staff in Yangon and support data staff at field level.
Description of activities:
• To set up and maintain and data compilation systems for delivered project data under Covid response
• To analyze and monitor the functioning of data compilation systems and implement improvements
• To screen delivered data, perform data cleaning and give feedback to source responsible for
• To integrate field data corrections in the data reports
• To prepare the monthly data output reports for operational management in a defined time frame.
• To prepare data overviews for donor reports in a defined time frame.
• To prepare data overviews for authority reports in a defined time frame.
• To prepare data output reports on any given timeframe on request of the Yangon management team.
• To critically analyse accuracy of data with the support of the Operational Coordinator and Project
Coordinator of the respective districts before reporting dead lines.
• To provide analysis of the data to support strategic decision making
• To develop a data system manual for new staff in the organisation and provide training
• Liaise with the National Coordination Team (NCT) and AEI focal point to support project and process data
• Support management staff with regard to all requests in order to submit data reports accurately and
Human resources management:
• Perform capacity building and training sessions for field staff (data typists, project coordinators and project
medical coordinators) on data programmes, such as ACCESS, EXCEL, SPSS, etc.
• Arrange staff trainings at field leavel on data mamagement
• To advise project PCs to acquire (suitable) data personnel in their teams
• Coordinate with trainer/external resource persons regarding data/reporting topics
• To supervise and coach data staff and facilitate their professional development
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education: Degree in Computer Science or relevant other study
Experience: Several Years professional working experience in data handling and/or management
Computer skills : Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (Data bases, pivot tables, graphs), power point,
SPCC, Access, Explore alternative, suitable systems for data management
Language: Fluent in English (a prerequisite) and Myanmar
Specifications: Hard working, accept flexible hours and able to work independently, willing to travel to
project areas, perform team work with DEPOPs, data staff and trainer to achieve
accurate and timely reports, pro-active attitude in performance of tasks