• Directly responsible for data management of assigned project locations in close collaboration with the
project data staff based at field level.
• To compile and clean datasets from the Covid program for further analysis and internal/external
• To support the compilation and maintenance of historical datasets and work together with the project
sites to improve completeness of these datasets.
• To support the operation officers in mapping of project sites and achievements.
• To conduct field visits to project sites to review data quality and data management processes, and to
build capacity of staff.
• To inform the Data Manager and Operation Coordinator about any challenges and weaknesses
noticed in the data.
• To support the Data Manager in generating monthly internal reports for operational management.
• To produce data overviews for the Data Manager to prepare donor reports and reports for national
and local authorities.
• To prepare data overviews on an ‘as needed’ basis for the operations team. Requests can be initiated
by Operation Officers, Operation Coordinators, Director and National Coordination Team. Output can
be excel or PowerPoint and table or graph format.