Description of the vacant position;
Data monitoring and management:
• To analyse the data regarding HIV, TB and primary health care data.
• To do monthly report, donor report
• To assist Deputy Data Manager for quarterly report, donor report.
• Responsible for donor report, quaretly report, urgent report.
• Collecting mothly report from all clincs and doing report on time.
• To screen delivered data, perform data cleaning and give feedback to source responsible.
• To integrate clinic data corrections in the data reports.
• Need to communicate with government sector in terms of reporting and recording.
• Maintain the databases such as Fuchia, STI, TB, HTS, etc.
• Checking the databases, data cleaning and feedback to responsible person for any discrepancies.
• Communicate with MDs and field staff to take correction for errors finding in databases and reports.
• Prepare and backup the databases by SOP.
• Prepare data for monthly reports within specific time frame and on request of Data Manager.
• Assist in training and capacity building for field staffs.
• Assist to Data Manager in project activities.Other duties assign by Data Manager as of project requirement.
• Must be able to travel project areas as of requirement
• On site data varification process
• Adhere to all MAM rules and regulations, code conduct.
• Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained.
• Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education : B.C.Sc (or) any graduate (Dip in Computer Science)
Experience :Experience with Excel and Access prerequisite
Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Data bases, pivot tables, graphs) and Microsoft access
Language : Good in Myanmar and English
Specifications : Willing to travel to project areas (including sub offices), experience with data Management, data analysis and reporting, hardworking, pro-active, accept flexible hours and able to work independently