Specific Duties and Responsibility
• Responsible for data collection, consolidation, compilation, analyzing, reviewing,
reporting and feedback in Kawthoung
• Work with the staff at central and field stations to strengthen project monitoring, evaluation
and feedback processes;
• Regular updates of MIS data and generating reports for MOHS, VBDC and related
• Analysis malaria data and report to supervisor for malaria situation in area on regular basis.
• Work very closely with different project staff to prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and
other programmatic reports
• Participate in M&E-related conferences with various project partners, collaborating
agencies, funders and other organizations working in the relevant areas;
• Participate and contribute to management decision making processes by availing all the
program information required;
• Represent ARC at meetings and forums related to M&E at Township or S/R level as
• Conduct regular visit to field offices and project sites to monitor the quality of data in the
• Ongoing capacity building of field staff on recording and reporting during regular
• Technical support for mobile health Malaria Case Base Reporting (MCBR) related
• Focal person for data management in MCBR reporting in Kawthoung
• Perform other tasks as required.
Education, Technical Skills and Knowledge Required
• Professional degree in the relevant field required
• 3-5 years’ experience with an international NGO.
• At least 2 years of practical field experience in data entry, data management and M&E
• Experience with malaria and/or other infectious disease prevention, control and treatment
programming; RAI experience preferred.
• Experience and training in the design and oversight of health information systems.
• Participate in the developing detailed implementation plans (DIPs) and annual work plan
• Strong data analysis skills.