- Distributing various packages to specified locations within a given time frame.
- Planning daily travel routes based on locations and time frames.
- -Carefully loading and unloading all packages.
- Accepting and recording payment for delivered packages.
- Answering customers’ questions and responding to complaints in a professional manner.
- -Investigating any discrepancies with the delivered packages.
- Obtaining customers signatures on delivery papers upon completion of each delivery.
- Cleaning, washing, refueling, and maintaining the company vehicle.
- Promptly reporting any road accidents and traffic violations to the company.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- -Clean driving record.
- Proven delivery experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- -Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.