- Technical analysis of operational metrics for a company’s customers to ensure service quality
- Review of architecture/designs for network interoperability
- Technical analysis of device portfolio and related certification status
- Perform Data Center and Core network design, testing, implementation, documentation, and on-going support for network projects.
- Coordinate and implement off business hour deployments of equipment in branch and campus locations while completing normal BAU responsibilities.
- Configuration of Cisco Data Center and Core network equipment.
- Provide tier 3 escalation support for the global network.
- Provides technical project management for initial network builds and expansions.
- Participating teleconferences and in person meetings for designing, implementing, testing or performing troubleshooting
- Bachelor of Engineering degree .A master's degree in engineering is usually preferred.
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 8 to 10 years in related fields.
- Have experience and expertise in research and develop methods and to be able to drive these processes through support of the project teams.
- Chief engineers play an integral role in the overall success of a project.
- The position entails a four year degree in an engineering specialty required by the company, a minimum of four years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably managing a team of ten or more engineers and an outstanding record of successful projects.
- They must also demonstrate a thorough knowledge of industry codes.
- Have a broad technical background with a willingness to learn across a broad range of engineering disciplines engine and have demonstrable deep understanding in one or more of those areas
- Be a commercially astute project leader with demonstrable track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver cross-functional projects on time and to budget .
- Have excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experiences and track record in related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday