- Become a point-of-contact for stakeholder and customer requests in relation to rack, space, power, network infrastructure, and service readiness.
- Position all resources to deliver network infrastructure projects, service orders, repairs, and maintenance tickets on time or within SLA.
- Manage and maintain assets, tools, test equipment, and consumable inventories to position local infrastructure build teams for meeting their objectives.
- Coordinate with Engineering, network planners, acquisition negotiators, and local neutral colocation providers to ensure all fire, security, power, HVAC, and other critical systems are periodically tested and maintained.
- Be the single point of contact for all groups working or requiring network work in assigned metro.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering field, (Master of Engineering degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Experience with optical network infrastructure, transmission systems, layer2/3 routers, and data services.
- Have experience and expertise in TDM Technology and next generation WDM.
- Experience directing field operation technicians, engineers, contractors, and/or vendors in a telco working environment.
- Experience collaboration across multiple levels and functions.
- Passion about engaging/influencing tactical and strategic decision-making.
- Experiences and proven track record in the related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday