- Generate detailed system documentation such as requirements, integration, design documentation etc.
- This includes all electrical, mechanical and software interfaces
- Verification and measurement of performance of radio frequency devices and systems.
- Directly check the quality of the network on demand unexpectedly.
- Recessed area management (update, track progress of handing death point).
- Monitor and instruct technical staff to handle errors that cause network degradation.
- Verification and measurement of performance of radio frequency devices and systems
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering field, (Master of Engineering degree preferable)
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Experiences with transmission systems, device design, and placement of antennas for optimum performance.
- Experience in integration of complex system
- Experience using RF signal generator, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, oscilloscope and power supply.
- Fast problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experiences and proven track record in the related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday