- Demonstrate solid technical proficiency in own competence area by performing a variety of technology/engineering assignments, mainly in research and development (R&D) projects, which demonstrate independent ability to recognize problems and provide input to solutions.
- Actively follow the scientific discussions in own competence area and contribute independently.
- Contribute to R&D projects with own, creative ideas.
- Propose follow-up projects and activities within own technical area based on new ideas.
- As a solid R&D project member and contributor, with experience as project or sub-project leader, ensure alignment with assigned targets (time, cost, quality).
- Maintain awareness of state-of-art technology and identify and understand technical drivers for R&D projects in own area.
- Understand what creates customer value in own R&D projects and project portfolio of own organization and work to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction according to incoming requests.
- Provide consulting services to business operations and customers.
- Participate constructively in working teams.
- Share own technical/scientific knowledge in own projects and support colleagues in applying processes and tools to ensure timely and high quality results.
- Participate in networks in own area, including relevant Engineering networks, in order to further knowledge in targeted area of expertise.
- Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Informatics Engineering or Electronic Engineering software oriented;
- 3 to 5 years in similar position and 5 to 8 years in related fields.
- Experience in working with version control tools.
- Software engineering skills including software design and architecture;
- Strong analysis and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on expertise on thin films their fabrication methods and/or on microfabrication techniques
- Well used to the main analytical techniques and the interpretation of the related experimental results
- Experiences and proven track record in the related field is essential.
- Must be willing to travel work extended hours , weekends and holiday