Management & Training:
• Manage the Yangon coordination office logistics staff and provide technical support to logistics staff
in field offices around the country
• Supervision and training of logistics staff to ensure logistics procedures are followed and donor
requirements are met.
Procurement & Supply Chain Management:
• Ensures all procurement requests are supplied in a timely & efficient manner and are finalized in line
with procurement policies and donor requirements.
• Responsible for medical supply management including calculation and tender of bi-annual
international medical orders and continuous resupply of local medical orders
• Ensures timely delivery of supplies to our 25 field offices and clinics.
• To assist all administrative affairs concerning the importing of goods (trade permits, tax
exemption, custom clearance, etc.)
• Review and update MAM logistics Standard Operations Procedures to ensure compliance with donor
• To report and analyze vehicle and other equipment management, such as maintenance and repair of
vehicles and motorbikes, generators and other equipment
• Monitoring and analyzing the content of the logistics reports from the projects and the capital, and
• To ensure good condition of offices, houses and warehouse compounds such as electricity, internet
connection and other daily issues
• To plan, coordinate and supervise construction and maintenance activities
• To write required reports, analyze logistics performance and update the resource director in time
Stock & Inventory Management:
• Ensure all medical stores are organized in line with store management procedures
• Supervise (medical) stock management by the medical store officer to prevent both stock-outs
and drug expiry
• Supervise local and international orders including import and customs clearance.
• Send medical supply reports to management and donors
Human Resource Management and reporting:
• To Supervise and provide training on logistic staff around the country
• To recruit necessary manpower and supervise in retaining and motivating staff.
To be successful in this role you must have:
Education : Degree in Logistics or engineering
Experience : Several years’ management experience in supply management and logistics
administration and ability to handle complex information, experience in coaching
Computer skills : Expert level knowledge of MS software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and knowledge of
stock management software
Skills : Good negotiation and human resources management skills, initiative
skills, proven skills in medical supply management
Language : Fluent in English and Myanmar (preferable)
Specifications : Hard working, pro-active, accept flexible hours and able to work